Welcome to the new SAJP website. Please refresh this page to ensure that you are viewing the latest version.
The SAJP - the official journal of the South African Society of Psychiatrists - is a quarterly general psychiatric journal. It carries research articles and letters, editorials, clinical practice and other medical articles and personal opinion, South African health-related news, obituaries, general correspondence, and classified advertisements.
Vol 19, No 2 (2013)
- Substance use and schizophrenia
- HIV, HAART and depression
- Mental health and HIV risk among university students
- Psycho-education for students
- Role of Islam in perceptions of mental illness