The SAJP - the official journal of the South African Society of Psychiatrists - is a quarterly general psychiatric journal. It carries research articles and letters, editorials, clinical practice and other medical articles and personal opinion, South African health-related news, obituaries, general correspondence, and classified advertisements.
Vol 19, No 4 (2013)
- National Action Plan for Mental Health SASOP in action
- Prescriptions for alcohol withdrawal in the Free State
- Undergraduate psychiatry curricula at the University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Reasons for parasuicide in rural Limpopo
- Stiff person syndrome not a conversion disorder