The SAJP - the official journal of the South African Society of Psychiatrists - is a quarterly, general psychiatric journal. It carries research articles and letters, editorials, clinical practice and other medical articles and personal opinion, South African health-related news, obituaries and general correspondence.
Vol 20, No 3 (2014)
- Socio-ethics of psychiatric classification in low- and middle-income countries
- Augmentation for treatment-resistant depression
- Heroin use and psychiatric comorbidity
- Heroin detoxification outcomes after four years
- Mental health programme in Sierra Leone
- Childhood disintegrative disorder